Thursday, July 5, 2007

Finally, I update.

I am ready to start finally blogging. I really don't have too much to talk about right now but I did have a doctor appointment last Friday. We had an ultrasound done to check my follicles so I could start injections to stimulate. Well, my follicles only measured at 9mm. So I go back tomorrow for another ultrasound. Hopefully this time they will measure at least 18. If not, 2 more cycles of this but more aggressive injections and then we move onto IVF. I just so badly want time to fly and get on with this but at the same time, I want the summer months to stand still. I have been having a tough time lately. It's like this whole infertility thing is consuming me. But I am told that is normal. Well, my supper is almost done so I need to be going, so I will update tomorrow with how the doctor appointment goes.

No comments: